Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Every year at this time the weather starts to warm up and we shed an extra layer of clothing, however school is still in session for at least two more months (that's forever in a students mind). I start to get so antsy and distracted, all I want to do is lay in the sun but instead I'm stuck in a classroom. It makes me think of the Beach Boys song "Wouldn't It Be Nice" and while I know they weren't talking about that same thing as I am, I feel it still fits.
Therefore, with this distraction in mind I decided to look up some beach photos of the 50's and 60's, along with the Beach Boys themselves. I love the beach styles they wear, the high-rise bathing suit bottoms for women as well as shorter hair, or hair in high up-do's. Even though I'm sure this is not what the beach was like most of the time, all the pictures make me want to go have a dance party on the sand. Wouldn't it be nice?





No comments:

Post a Comment