Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Search for the Perfect...

All fashion obsessed individuals get new clothing or accessory cravings every few weeks and right now mine is the perfect white, collared, button down blouse. I recently became obsessed with rocking the preppy-with-an-edge look and I feel that I need a basic white button down to complete my looks. This seems easy to find right? Wrong. Every one of these shirts is either too thin and therefore see-through, or has some sort of embellishment (which are usually cute but not right for my current purposes.) I want a simple white button down that isn't see through, has a regular collar, not a "peter pan"or ruffled one, and full length sleeves, is that too much to ask? I'll keep you updated on the search, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment