Sunday, April 15, 2012

Essential Items: Ballet Flats

I've always been very short and often looked at as "cute", which I hate, so for the most part I've stayed away from clothing items that could make me look younger. However I've recently realized that wearing certain things won't necessarily make me instantly look like I'm five years old. Therefore I've been branching out a little more in recent times and letting my cute flag fly by wearing pieces of clothing that I would never go near before. Some very important pieces that I've let into my wardrobe are: ballet flats. I use to hate them because they seemed like little girl shoes but I've come to learn that they can actually be very sophisticated footwear. I currently am the proud owner of six pairs of ballet flats and wear them all the time.

1 comment:

  1. hey audrey! im not sure if you know me, but i also go to your school (just a grade below) and my name is Jasmine, and i've always admired your style! but obviously never said anything because we've never actually met hahah anyway, love your blog (and now following!) and i can also relate to this post and disliking 'cute' compliments. very well stated haha

    xo

    jasmine @ turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete