Monday, January 28, 2013

A Woman's World

The powersuit is back (well without the shoulder pads of course) and women are ready to be empowered! I know that this trend has been talked about for many months now but it is just starting to become attainable to the average shopper (in lower prices!) and I am excited to attempt the suit. For inspiration, I've looked to a few stars who I believe have done it right:

Of course this Marc Jacobs one is not very practical but I love this look that Elle Fanning is rocking.

This velvet suit looks amazing on Elizabeth Olsen, very chic, but still maybe too much for day to day wear.

This suit that Amy Poehler wore to the Golden Globes is fabulous, I just wish that I had a big event to wear something like this too!

Now this is something I think I would be able to wear, a colored suit can be dressed up or down with the right shirt and accessories. Rashida Jones looks hip with hot pink heels and a graphic, collard shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment