Sunday, January 6, 2013

Heart It Right Now


It's been far too long since I've made a post but with senior year comes an extremely busy schedule, however I will try my best. Since I've last posted fall has come and gone and winter (well at least in California) is almost done, so before spring comes here is a list of things that I'm obsessed with right now:

-my new Valentino studded bag (I read that studs are out for 2013 and was appalled, studs are never out)

-Ellie Goulding's new album Halcyon and Metric's most recent album Synthetica
-watching Friends from the very beginning because I just got all seven seasons for Christmas
-black nails (yes I know that's not very "transition to spring" but I always love black nails) I'm very into the the nail art trend that's happening now but every time I go to get my nails done I end up getting simple, black nails (something to work on in this new year maybe?)
-reading Lessons From Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris because I always feel like my lifestyle needs tweaking
-finding the perfect iPhone case for spring (I've been scouring Etsy since the black/floral one I was in love with is no longer being sold at Madewell)
-trying to desperately catch up on my fashion magazine reading before I start my second semester of senior year in a few days


No comments:

Post a Comment