Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The T-shirt Challenge: Day 7

Okay, I have to say it: I win! I am the official winner of "The T-Shirt Challenge"! Although it was difficult to wear the same shirt several days in a row, it also made me think of how easy it is to pick out an outfit when you have less to choose from; when you have limited options you have to get more creative and experimental. I don't wish to have to do this challenge ever again, however I think I need to push myself a little more with my daily outfits, find new ways to make them interesting and exciting. That's a challenge I'm willing to take everyday.


To finish off my seven days of wearing the same solid dark gray Delia's t-shirt, I paired it with blue and white striped high-waisted denim shorts from Urban Outfitters, a neon yellow skiny belt from asos.com, a white cloth blazer from by Necessary Objects, black boots, and a long purple necklace that I wrapped a few times around.

No comments:

Post a Comment