Monday, March 12, 2012

The T-Shirt Challenge: Day 1


Many things happen when you are bored in class and this challenge is the outcome of one of those times. It's a long story of how we got here but my friend has challenged me to wear the same shirt for seven days (a five day school week and then two days of the next). Don't worry, I get to wash it, but every day I must wear the same shirt that he picked out. If I successfully make it through seven days then I get to dress him for five in a row, and if I fail to pass the challenge then he gets to dress me for two days. He doesn't think I can do it because I am a big fan of variety, I like to make each day different. However I have faith in myself and therefore made myself an extra rule within the challenge; I have to wear the same shirt, but styled differently every day. I challenge myself to keep my outfits interesting even though I am repeating an item of clothing. So today was day one and I chose to support my last post by wearing an all dark outfit with a shoe that gives a nice pop of color. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment