Monday, July 23, 2012

"Stop and Smell the Roses"



I recently read a blog post on inspiration; the author was questioning how to find it, and how often she has time to. I feel I struggle with this topic all too often as well. However being at FIT this summer has really opened my eyes to opportunities to observe. The fashion industry moves fast but it also can’t function properly without taking moments to "stop and smell the roses". I’ve learned that inspiration is everywhere and taking time to discover people, places, and things can give you a lot of information. Not many people feel they have the time but we move too fast and I know that I would personally benefit from stopping once in a while to take it all in. 



(I made this collage for an FIT project but I forgot how therapeutic collaging is.)

1 comment:

  1. wow i love that collage! very well done :)

    xo

    Jasmine
    turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete