Sunday, July 29, 2012

Reflection: FIT Precollege Programs

        I've finished my three weeks at FIT for precollege programs and I overall had a good time. I realized that the major I was thinking of taking in college is in fact the right major for me, and that FIT is a great school. Not all moments were great, I was exhausted most of the time and doing homework during the summer is never fun, but it was important for me to come and realize what a great school FIT is. FIT has a million resources, great staff, connections etc. 
         This summer is a scary period of time, it's finally hit me that this college thing is not a joke and that these places that I've looked at very well could be my home for the next four years. That's a big deal. And then there's the worries about "what if I don't get in?" It's terrifying to think that the school you've fallen in love with could feel differently about you. However, the more information I figure out, the better and I have faith that I'll find my way whether it be at FIT or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment