Monday, July 25, 2011

Conclusion

I'm about to board my flight back the California and it's bittersweet. At first the program was the most overwhelming and difficult work I'd ever done, but as I stuck through the program I realized that I truly learned so much. I improved my skills and I gained so much knowledge about the design process and the fashion industry. I may never be an amazing artist or even a designer but I now have an extremely valuable experience under my belt. I also got to meet so many cool people from all over the world, some people I'll never forget. I'm so thankful for Parsons and my teachers and my new friends, especially my roommates for giving me this opportunity and making it a great trip.


Grabbing lunch at Shake Shack with some of the girls in my class.


Waiting in line to get my copy of the Teen Vogue Handbook signed by Amy Astley and Gloria Baume!!

My roommates and I out for a fancy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment