Monday, January 16, 2012

Dress to Impress...Yourself


I have this problem: I'm horrible at dressing casual. I can absolutely dress up during the week, but when it comes to the weekend my mind draws a blank. I always want to look good of course, but for some reason I have this weird obstacle in my way on the weekends; I don't want to assemble a nice outfit and then have no one see it because my plans didn't turn out how I expected. Therefore often times I dress very down and end up feeling awful in my outfit. There needs to be a happy middle ground. However, also, I personally need to let go of the fear of "wasting an outfit", it doesn't matter who sees me and who appreciated what I wore, I need to remember to dress for myself, to make me feel confident when I walk out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment