Sunday, December 11, 2011

You Think They're Cooler Than Me?



What I've recently realized is that men's departments have way cooler graphic t-shirts than the women's. Apparently only males can be cool, females just get to sport slogans like "Whatever", "LOVE", or better yet, a giant flower. Then if the image is cool, they have to put a v-neck, or a scoop neck, or anything to make it more feminine. This annoys me greatly because while I still love to look feminine, sometimes I need a cool t-shirt, is that too much to ask? I got this Notorious Big shirt in the men's department at Urban Outfitters because the women's t-shirts just weren't cutting it. I paired the shirt with black faux leather shorts from Urban Outfitters, a faux fur cheetah print coat, tights, and black booties by Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment