Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring 2011 Picks

Now this is long overdue but here are a few of my favorite looks from the Spring 2011 collections.


Balmain: I am in love with this whole ensemble. This look oozes cool.

3.1 Phillip Lim: This is a simpler outfit than I usually gravitate towards, but the contrast of the various materials intrigued me.

Alexander McQueen: There are no words, I'm just in awe of how beautiful this dress is, the ruffle, the jewel-like pattern, the collar, everything.

Alberta Ferretti: As you may know I am obsessed with leather so this outfit makes me very happy. The cut of the different items are so cool together.

Badgely Mischka: I especially love the background lighting, the whole scene is very glamourous, with a little edge of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment