Sunday, April 3, 2011

Versatile Items

I love finding items that many wouldn't normally wear and working them into my outfits. For example I'm wearing a black strapless dress (LF), floppy brown boots (Delia's, I've had them forever and they're falling apart, but they're one of my comfort items that I just can't let go), black tights, and a light, white beach cover-up. Yes, a beach cover-up that I bought in Hawaii recently, but I decided I couldn't let it be used only for one purpose, and viola!


One of my favorite parts of the cover-up is that there's a hood! I think it just gives it a cooler feel.

I'm sorry, it's extremely hard to see (maybe even impossible), but I'm wearing a necklace that my friend made me for a birthday present last year. It's silver and has two circles within a circle which matches the design of the cover-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment