Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kate Spade

My mom has always loved Kate Spade and a couple of years ago she got me Kate Spade luggage, which I loved (and still love), but I didn't realize my true interest in her designs until I received several fabulous items of hers for Christmas this year. A wallet, an iPhone case, a skirt and more, and I absolutely love each item. Her designs are very clean cut and I used to clump that together with boring, but after this Christmas and visiting one of her stores, I found that it is actually the opposite. The designs, as well as her stores, are all so colorful, fun and overall the aesthetic of her designs and her stores are very inviting. I am officially a huge fan!




1 comment:

  1. The skirt is cool.
    Dope post.

    Keep it up.

    - Wobrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete